Nestle NESTUM Baby Cereal Rice (6 Months-12 Months)
- It is free from added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Ingredients like fruit juices and mashed fruit, cooked and pureed spinach, boiled and mashed dals, cooked and mashed vegetables and curds, can be added to already prepared nestum, to make nutritious feeds for the babies
- It does not contain milk
- Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby
- Infant food shall be introduced only after the age of 6 months and upto the age of 2 years
Out of stock
Nestum is a complementary food for babies after 6 months when breast milk alone can no longer totally cover the baby’s growing nutritional requirements.
From the Manufacturer
Rice flour, Sucrose, Minerals and Vitamins
After opening this pack, the content should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry & airtight container. After each use, replace lid tightly & store in a cool & dry place.
- Boil milk. Allow it to cool down
- Pour milk into baby’s bowl and add NESTUM
- Stir until the pap is smooth. Feed your baby with a clean spoon.
- Also, Ingredients like fruit juices and mashed fruit, cooked and pureed spinach, boiled and mashed dals, cooked and mashed vegetables and curds, can be added to already prepared NESTUM, to make nutritious feeds for the babies.
Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant. Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. The world health organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months. Nestlé supports this recommendation. Since babies vary in their needs, consult your healthcare professional for advice on when to introduce CERELAC to your child. Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after introduction of weaning foods.
Complementary food for babies after 6 months when breast milk alone can no longer totally cover the baby’s growing nutritional requirements
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.